Some beams show red error when getting beam detail

inci

hello, when I analyze my project, I don't get any trouble in the calculation reports or in the column-beams, but after getting the beam details, some beams in the reinforced concrete design show red errors. When I examine the beams, I see that there is an ab error. I wonder why this problem? I'm adding my project, I'd be very happy if you check it out. I was starting to create a layout, I wasn't sure if this error actually exists or not.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: When I get the beam detail, some beams show red errors Can you help me, what is the problem?

Re: When I get the beam detail, some beams show red errors Hello My Suggestions:
"inci":1gyepdy0" said:
I finally solved it. Thank you for your suggestions to my problem, take it easy, I was starting to create a layout
Ladder in your project modeling is incorrect, support the edges as described in the link below Determining the stair support conditions
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: When I get the beam detail, some beams show red errors I also have that situation. When you analyze again, you will see that there is no problem. Maybe it's a programmatic issue.

Re: Some beams show red error when getting beam detail Hello The TBDY 7.4.3.1 check may be left ticked on the beam parameters screen. When this check is done; TBDY Article 7.4.3.1 beam clamping length control (ab) error exists in the beams stuck to the curtains in the short direction. If you do not want this check done, the option can be disabled. If you uncheck this check is not performed. Earthquake regulations exempt simple beams from this control. However, there is no such exemption for beams connected to the walls from a non-rigid direction and it is not clearly stated in the earthquake code. In order to control TBDY 7.4.3.1, I suggest you to analyze with option active (checked) and provide the following solution methods and conditions. 1-Generally, the most appropriate solution would be to reduce the diameter of the largest reinforcement used in the beams in order to provide the "a" distance in the beams inserted in the short direction into the shear walls in your project. When large reinforcement diameters are used, control may not be achieved because the lb distance will increase. In your project, max. The condition can be met by using Ø12 reinforcement diameter. 2-Increasing the concrete class 3-Increasing the wall thickness may be other solutions. In 10.59 version of TBDY Article 7.4.3.1, you need to get the beam details of all floors or get a quantity report after the analysis in order to perform the ab control. It is among our notes that it is necessary to take beam details to perform ab control (interlock length control).

Re: Some beams show red error when getting beam details ****** In 10.59 Version TBDY Article 7.4.3.1, you need to get beam details of all floors or get a quantity report after the analysis in order to check ab.*** ** Hello Mr. Yasin. Does this only apply to the project you are examining? Or do we have to look at all our projects?. that is, when the beam details are taken and the quantity is taken in the projects at 10.59, is the control in question done? How do we monitor such possible situations? Is there any place we need to follow, such as announcements, etc. Otherwise, I think it would be great. Best regards.

Re: Some beams show red error when getting beam detail Hello It is not a special case for your project. In order to make TBDY 7.4.3.1 ab control in all your projects, you need to get the quantity report or all floor beam drawings after the analysis. This will be fixed in the next update. The forum can be followed in general. There is no specific topic where these situations are shared. We will consider your request. Thank you for your interest.

Back