Quantity - Building Component Design with ideCAD Architecture

cenkmiri

In Icecad architecture(8.5), I followed the TOOLS -> DESIGN BUILDING COMPONENTS -> LOAD command order to transfer the building components I prepared in one project to the other project. Some building components (materials) I created before appeared, I selected and added. But not all materials are visible and naturally not transferred to the other project. In this way, if we need to define the material again for each new project, the idecad quantity feature does not seem like a useful feature. Are the materials we prepared stored in an integrated way into the project file? In a file in a public folder - Stored in a database? Do we have a chance to access this database we have prepared? After the upload command in the attachment, it is seen that not all the materials have been transferred to the two projects. Do you have any suggestions about this problem? Or do you suggest a different program for the footage?

Re: Designing Quantity - Building Components with Idecad Architecture Hello Mr. Cenk, This is one of the most useful features of ideCAD. You don't have to define material over and over every time. After creating a new material, if you click Save while the material you have created is selected, it will be saved in the archive. When you open a new project, say TOOLS -> DESIGN BUILDING COMPONENTS -> LOAD, you can choose your materials from the drop-down list and continue to use them in your project. If your materials are not visible despite following these steps, you can call our Bursa office and connect to your computer with remote access, we will examine your problem and help you to solve it. I wish you good work...

Back