In the nonlinear analysis, the effective mass participation rate does not provide 70%.

malikayan

First of all, good luck everyone. I'm doing retrofit work, but the program doesn't go through mass when I'm recovering while I'm recovering, even though I didn't make any changes while recovering, what could be the reason for this. The very strange structure recovers in its initial state, but why doesn't it recover the strengthened state? Could it be related to the curtain I added? I am waiting for your help
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
ĞAZİÇİ_KONUTLARI_AS_PROJE.ide10.html

Re: NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS PROBLEM When clicking on the link you sent, it gives the warning "There is no file with this name"...

Re: NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS PROBLEM
"Kdr34":70s88oz4" said:
Clicking on the link you provided gives the warning "There is no file with this name"...
''
GAZİÇİ_KONUTLARI_AS_PROJE.ide10.html '' ------> do not click on the link, copy the quotation marks and paste it into the browser.

Re: Effective mass participation rate is 70% in nonlinear analysis I have the same problem. When I do a Fixed Single Mode Nonlinear Repulsion analysis, the effective mass participation rate in the ideCAD 10.58 version is 90.7%, while the program calculates the mass participation rate as 36.3% when I run the analysis in the 10.59 version without changing the analysis settings. I had this problem while analyzing a different building.

Back