ideCAD Architecture 10.03 Closing Issue

cd1433

I am using ideCAD Architecture 10.03 and after some operations I have done, the program closes without any error report. In a similar topic in the form, it was said to remove the general settings>open_Gl usage box, but there is no such option in the general settings.

Hello, If you indicate after which processes you experienced the shutdown situation you mentioned, we can test it and inform you more accurately about the situation. You can share the closure status with our Bursa or Istanbul office with remote access. Take it easy, good work..

Hello ; I met 2 times; 1. When drawing a railing: left button < left button < ctrl + z. 2.When making external measurement: left button < selection < right button < right button. So far I'm facing these 2 cases. thank you.

Hello, Since we do not have the same situation, we can find faster solutions if we call our Istanbul or Bursa office and look at the situation with remote access. Take it easy, good work..

Run it with the graphics processor of the Istanbul office, which has a high rating. Just a little while ago, the drawing on the outside was closed without any errors. Thanks to you, my 4 hours of labor was garbage. I regret buying İdecad Architecture. It makes mistakes in silly places and closes. I'm calling out to everyone who wants to give money and buy this software. DON'T BUYNNNN!!!!! So is it very difficult to create Autobackup files like 3DMax, Sketchup derivative software. Integrate this backup file into the software instead of making a menu that renders like a cartoon. I am a licensed user of İdecad Architecture, Static, Steel. But if I had my current mind, I wouldn't have bought it. This software is throwing away at least 10-12 hours a week, so I don't even need you to provide feedback.

Just a moment ago, the drawing on the outside again closed without fail. Thanks to you, my 4 hours of labor was garbage. I regret buying İdecad Architecture. It makes mistakes in silly places and closes. I'm calling out to everyone who wants to give money and buy this software. DON'T BUYNNNN!!!!! So is it very difficult to create Autobackup files like 3DMax, Sketchup derivative software.
Of course, it is not difficult. This "Autubackup" feature you mentioned is a feature that has been available in ideCAD since version 7. And it comes checked in the first installation. In other words, if you do not remove this option, it will automatically back up. Also, if you check the auto-save box and give time, for example 10 minutes, it will record and backup the project for you every 10 minutes. You can also mark it as 1 minute if you want.
"cd1433":lkfgk2fg" said:
Instead of making a menu that renders like a cartoon
First of all, download the latest version from the link I gave below. Download ready-made textures and materials.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
ideCAD has a very high level render engine built in. This capability has already been available since version 8. Using this engine Without the need for another program, our users have made thousands of renderings and shared some of them with us. These works are shared with original project data, materials and scenes at the link below ideCAD Architectural User Rendering works:
The projects given in this link above are user works. You can load these projects and render "automatically" by just pressing a render button. But do not forget that these materials, light and stage were created by the person who prepared this project. You can also prepare quality renders at least as much as these renders by watching the videos below. Render tutorial videos :
Animation Tutorial video :
Material rendering :
Rendering is not an automatic procedure. Please review the issues covered in this video.
"sedaerdogan":lkfgk2fg" said:
Hello, Since we are not in the same situation, we can find faster solutions if we call our Istanbul or Bursa office and look at the situation remotely. Take it easy, have a good work..
The most important thing is your friends. When you have problems that you cannot solve on your own, they can solve your problem by making a remote connection. When they suggest this to you, connect remotely and request help. If the problem you mentioned does not occur on our own computers, it is impossible for us to find a solution to the problem you stated. We need to connect to your computer and see the problem.
Thanks to you, my 4 hours of effort was garbage. I regret buying Idecad Architecture. It gives errors in absurd places and closes. I'm calling out to everyone who wants to spend money on this software. DON'T GET IT !!!!!
This situation is caused by your graphics card. It may be that the ideCAD program is not sufficient to run the ideCAD program, or the latest graphics card driver is not installed on your computer, or the graphics card settings are incorrect. It could be for another reason. We need to connect remotely and see what happens. This does not happen on other users' computers. So it's not a common situation. Thousands of users follow this forum. Nearly 4000 people have read your writings.
Run with Istanbul office's graphics processor with high comments, it was not a problem.
This could be the solution. High-capacity graphics card is the number one essential requirement for BIM and CAD programs. Check the other minimum system requirements for you to work comfortably and smoothly from the link I gave below

Back