I can't draw railing in architectural project

serdarasan

Good forum everyone. I am using İdecad Architecture v10.14. I want to make changes on the project that I have been working on for weeks, for example, I will draw a scarecrow. When I want to draw a new project, there is no problem when I start with the default settings, but now I cannot draw a railing on the current project. How can I reset the settings while my project is in drawing state?

Re: I CAN'T DRAW RAILS IN ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT Hello, Defined profiles are included in template projects. You can save those sections in the program archive and use them in all projects. Follow the steps below to archive; 1- Open a new project using White Background as the template. 2- Open the Profile Settings window by clicking the Profiles icon from the Profile Object toolbar. 3- Select Public 1 section in the Public folder here and archive it by clicking the Add Profile to Archive button on the right side of the window. 4- Apply this process to all the sections in the folders and add all the sections to your archive. After this process, you can create your railing in all your projects. It is enough to add to the archive once. I wish you good work.

Back