Hollow Hole and Cassette Flooring Definition

MaFiAMaX

Hello to everyone. I would like to share my humble opinion on the subject. Since many of my friends asked me my opinion on this subject, I decided to use this platform in order not to write again and again. What I write here states that I understand the regulations using my engineering knowledge. It is not a text written to be valid in official institutions. Now, let's start with the definitions of "hollow floor" or "cassette flooring". I think the reason for this confusion is a complete lack/inaccuracy of definition. For one thing, hollow or cassette definitions are completely out of the market. In TS500, there is a definition called GEAR FLOOR WORKING IN SINGLE or DOUBLE DIRECTION. As stated in TS500 article 11.3.1, rules such as a maximum distance of 70 cm between teeth and a minimum tooth width of 10 cm are defined. According to TS500 article 11.5, these definitions are also valid for GEAR UPLOADS WORKING IN DOUBLE DIRECTION. You DO NOT have to fill the threaded floors with any material! There is no such definition in the regulation. The idea of stuffing with material is something that was removed to make the mold easy. It is aimed to put a flat mold under the floor and manufacture the tooth beams and fill the gaps with a lighter material instead of concrete. If an easy mold selection is not made from the bottom, you need to set up a mold for each tooth, which is not a practical choice. Let's come to the restriction in TBDY 2018. In Table 4.1, A23, and A24, THREADED FLOOR WORKING IN SINGLE DIRECTION is defined and it is also specified whether it is unfilled or filled. If you do this bidirectionally, the system is now an undefined system in TBDY 2018; CASSETTE NOT FLOOR. There is no definition of cassette flooring anyway. As a result, there is a gap in the regulation right now. There is a lack of definition regarding DUAL WORKING GEAR FLOOR. Now let's consider the flooring system called cassette flooring. Most cassette flooring productions on the market have wide spans such as 125, 150 cm. These systems are not defined as gear flooring in the TS500. In fact, it is a DUAL DIRECTION WORKING PLAQUE flooring system defined in TS500 item 11.4. We define SUB-BEAM only to reduce the plate thickness. The only difference from the normal beam design is that you do not have to comply with the cross-section rule defined in TBDY 2018 7.4.1.1.d. Apart from that, it is no different from a normal beam design. For the flooring system made in this way, the rules of PLAQUE FLOORING WORKING IN ONE or TWO DIRECTIONS, defined in TBDY 2018 and TS500, are valid. Cassette molds are also available in the market with a width of 70 cm. If you have complied with the rule of maximum 70 cm distance between teeth, minimum tooth width and minimum table thickness in your flooring system with plastic-based molds called cassette molds, this flooring is DUAL WORKING GEAR FLOOR as defined in item 11.5 in TS500. It doesn't matter which mold it is made with or whether there is a filling in between.

Back