FLOOR CAVITY SIDE BARS AND COLUMN STRAIGHTENING TIGHTENING

katibimin

Dear ide technical officials and friends who participated in the forum: I encountered unexpected drawing errors in my project that I have presented in the appendix. The system is two-story, with a tilted frame system on the 2nd floor: 1- If you examine the project, there are ventilation chimney gaps on the right and left of the beam on the middle vertical axis In the drawing plan drawing, the program threw torn edge reinforcement all over these gaps. However, it draws reinforcement in places where it is not needed. Although these are deleted in two dimensions, but it must be accepted that there is an error due to both loss of time and the lack of reinforcement quantity. 2-When the formwork plan is examined again, Sz03-Sz04-S08-Sz12-S12-Sz06-s06 column vertical expansions are examined, some columns draw the stirrup at the same interval along all floors, so it does not tighten. .I thought of various alternatives, but I could not fix it. When you open the attached project and examine the detailed drawings, you will easily confirm the event.

Hello, 1. For now, design the slab gaps by 5 cm each for drawing the quantity and mold plan. Then you can edit the mold plan with 2D possibilities. We've put your project on our backlog to review the issue you've mentioned. 2. In the relevant columns, the program does not actually have the "inability to compact" situation, the program has "the situation of compacting along the floor" in the columns connected to the inclined beams on the 2nd floor. However, it should have tightened in the support area and not tightened in the middle area. We have added this issue to our work list for further investigation. Thank you for your notifications.

Back