Continuous excess of basic reinforcement. How can it be reduced

MrtGrsl

What is the reason for the excessive reinforcement in the foundation beams between TK1-TK9? How can it be reduced? In general, such excesses occur in 5-6 beams in projects. Is it just related to the load distribution or something else may be overlooked? Thanks for your opinions in advance.

Hello
"MrtGrsl":3eum3ylt" said:
What is the reason for the excessive reinforcement in the foundation beams between TK1-TK9?
--The load on the foundation beam under the column in the middle of the building (with more span) increases the height of all normal beams by 80 cm - -Make the width of the K3-K4 beam 70 cm, - Fix the stairs together with the building by supporting them.

"unver":1vjew91w" said:
Hi
"MrtGrsl":1vjew91w" said:
What is the reason for excessive reinforcement in foundation beams between TK1-TK9?
--The foundation under the column (with more span) in the middle of the building -Make the heights of all normal beams 80 cm -the width of K3-K4 beams 70 cm. -Solve the stairs together with the building by supporting them. Ünver ÖZCAN
Thank you, Ünver, for your suggestions, I made 60/90 and all the beams fell down to 11fi14. The reinforcements fell down to 11fi14 as well. In your suggestion, there was also a drop, but it was 14-15 units again. was to find out if there was anything I missed in terms of distribution. Thanks again. Good work...

"MrtGrsl":1ejqgiez" said:
What is the reason for excessive reinforcement in foundation beams between TK1-TK9? How can it be reduced? In general projects, such excesses occur in 5-6 beams. Is it just related to load distribution or something else that might be overlooked? Thank you for your comments.
Hi, "Use ql^2/ as minimum span moment" option is selected in Continuous basic parameters dialog. When this option is checked, span moments may be higher than calculation moments. Reinforcements decrease when analysis is made by canceling option.

"Levent Özpak":arm2akq1" said:
"MrtGrsl":arm2akq1" said:
What is the reason for excessive reinforcement in foundation beams between TK1-TK9? How can it be reduced? In general projects, such excesses occur in 5-6 beams. Only with load distribution? Is it relevant or is there something else I missed? Thanks for your comments in advance.
Hi, "Use ql^2/ as minimum aperture moment" option is checked in Continuous base parameters dialog. When this option is checked, the opening moments may exceed the calculation moments. When the analysis is performed by canceling the option, the reinforcements are reduced. Good work
Thank you, Mr. Levent, this is exactly what I wanted to ask about, and the reinforcement has decreased. Good work...

Back