Brittle elements in structure with controlled damage performance

omercihan

Good evening, I am doing a retrofit project for the first time. After performing the necessary operations, the structural performance was controlled damage as a result of the linear performance analysis. However, the reinforcement curtain that I added and a few elements still seem crunchy. Can you help please?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I uploaded it via this link because the project file size is large.

Hello, Your project has data entry errors. Continuous foundation elevations and raft foundation elevation are incorrect. You need to define the basics without giving jeans. In addition, the elevations of the reinforcement curtains defined only on the ground floor must be lowered to the ground floor. Correct the data entry errors and re-evaluate the performance analysis results.

Thank you for your reply, I made the necessary arrangements and submitted the project. Good luck with. I have one more question; At the end of the project, although I only select the reinforcement elements when I get the quantity report, the existing reinforcements and column dimensions before the jacket are displayed. How can I measure only the elements that I strengthened and added to the project? I don't understand if it's a program-related error or if I'm doing something wrong. I tried one by one for each element, but still the same result. Thanks again, take it easy.

"omercihan":269ijc1w" said:
When I get the quantity report at the end of the project, although I only select the reinforcement elements, the existing reinforcements and the column dimensions before the jacket are displayed. How can I measure the quantity of the elements that I only strengthened and added to the project? Is it a program-related error or is it me? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I tried one by one for each element, but still the same result. Thanks again, take it easy.
Hello, in the Metering Report Settings dialog, select the "Detailed Quantity" and "Reinforcement Quantity Only" options.

Back