Beam wall load load calculation

evanes07

Have a nice day; I calculated the masonry load for a 19 cm brick; The density of 19 cm brick is 800 kg/m3 in the municipality's chart, Weight = 0.19 x 800 = 152 kg/m2, for a wall height of 2.5 meters, the wall load is 152 x 2.5 = 380 kg/m, beam load for 25/50 beams, 0.25 x 0.50 x 2500(kg/m3 concrete density) = 312.5 kg/m, 19 cm brick wall load for beams becomes 312.5 + 380 = 692.5 kg/m = 0.69 tf/m, is the wall load excluding plaster calculated like this, Can you correct me if I'm wrong? The wall load defined for 19 cm brick in IDE 7 is 0.8 tf/m excluding plaster. Can you give information on what this difference is due to?

Re: Beam load calculation? There is such a calculation in some sources. I hope it works for you. 19 cm brick (density 1t/m3), Mortar (density 2.1t/m3) 2cm Plaster (density 2.1t/m3) 2cm (both sides 2x2=4cm) Brick weight= 1t/m3 * 0.19* (1 -0.02*(5+5))=0.1520 Plaster weight= 2.1*2*0.02=0.084[ /u] Weight of mortar=2.1*0.19*0.02*(5+5)=0.0798 Total= Brick+plaster +mortar= 0.1520+0.084+0.0798=0.3158 approx. 0.320t/m2 Wall(h=2.5m) load= 0.320t/m2*2.5t/m3=0.8t/m weight may be plastered weight.

Re: Beam load calculation?
"evanes07":rvndodqq" said:
Good afternoon; I calculated the wall load for 19 cm bricks; the density of 19 cm bricks is 800 kg/m3 in the municipality's chart, Weight = 0.19 x 800 = 152 kg/m2, wall load for 2.5 meters wall height becomes 152 x 2.5 = 380 kg/m, beam load for 25/50 beams, 0.25 x 0.50 x 2500(kg/m3 concrete density) = 312.5 kg It becomes /m, 19 cm brick wall load for beam becomes 312.5 + 380 = 692.5 kg/m = 0.69 tf/m, is the wall load calculated like this, excluding plaster, can you correct me if I am wrong? 0.8 tf/m load excluding plaster is given. Could you give some information about what this difference depends on?
Hello, Plaster should be included in the wall load. If you do not include the plaster in the wall load, you will get the missing wall load. The brick for the 19 cm brick wall load in the load library unit volume weight was calculated based on the unit volume weight (1000kgf/m3) specified in the agenda of the Chamber of Civil Engineers, and this The wall load was calculated as 0.8 tf/m by including mortar and plaster in the value. You can use the material, mortar, plaster etc. You can use it by adding different wall loads to the library, taking into account the changes. Good work

engineer star; 0.8 t/m on the brick must be coming from there, right calculation... Mr. Levent didn't say plaster is included in the wall load for 19 cm brick in the load library, he said some defined loads include plaster, so I suspected, it was enlightening, thanks... Also, did the program load the beam itself? calculate, or do we add the beam load to the wall load we determined and enter it? That's the part I was wondering about, if we include the beam load, it turns out to be too high..

In the ideCAD static program, the beam self-weight is automatically included in the calculation by the program. Moreover, not only beams, but also floors, ribs, stairs, etc. The self-weights of all reinforced concrete elements such as You can already observe this from the outputs.

"puncover":1q5ysjwd" said:
If there is no wall on the beam, do you mind if I set the wall load to 0?
If there is no wall on the beam, calculate the constant load on the beam by multiplying the floor covering load with the beam width and calculate it as the wall load. It would be more correct to enter the data.In addition, it is necessary to define the live load on the beam according to the purpose of use.This situation should not be neglected, especially in wide beams.

I guess the only thing that will make a difference in the load calculation on an external wall of 25 cm is to multiply the brick density by 25 instead of multiplying by 19, right? Apart from that, we add the weights of 2 cm plaster and 2 cm mortar to the result of the multiplication of 25 cm and subtract the total weight. Actually, there was something else I wanted to ask in this architectural project, for example, the width of the brick on the wall, which was shown as 20 cm, means that the width of the brick is 20 cm, twill, that is, the plaster that does not appear there as +. It actually has width.

"NYILMAZ":3exlutv9" said:
In the İdeCAD static program, the beam's self-weight is automatically included in the calculation by the program. Moreover, not only the beam, but also the self-weights of all reinforced concrete elements such as floors, ribs, stairs, etc. are included in the system by the program. You can observe.
Hello.Are you sure that the self-weights of the rib/cassette objects are included by the program?

Hello there. In the static project, I drew a wall on the beam. Do I define 2 loads when I define both the wall load on the beam and the wall? Or does the program detect each other?

"M.ERSÖZ":3gtneamt" said:
Hi. I drew a wall on a beam in a static project. When I define a wall load on the beam and define it on the wall, do I define 2 loads? Or does the program detect one?
If there is a wall drawn on it with the wall command, the load created by the wall drawn in the program is taken into account. The wall load entered in the beam settings is not taken into account. Press the F1 key in the beam settings dialog. This information is given in the explanation of "Wall load" in the Help menu that opens.

Back