Beam-Curtain Combination

serkansarp

Hello, Is there any problem in applying a curtain-beam combination as seen in the picture? The program does not give any errors in analysis and geometry control. Thanks in advance for your help.

"serkansarp":q7wc4r68" said:
Hi, Is there any problem in applying a curtain-beam junction as seen in the picture? The program does not fail in the analysis and geometry control. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, in the Beam Information and Static Results report If the P05 panel is visible on the left end of the beam, your data entry is correct.

As Levent Bey said, there is no problem in terms of combination. In terms of application, I think that it would be more appropriate for the beam and side reinforcements to extend along the P51 wall up to the beam perpendicular to it in terms of support. I think it should be drawn like this, even with 2d drawing. Since it is already ribbed flooring, I do not think that there will be a problem in terms of architecture. If the beam width was large, then 3.4.1.1 of the regulation. You would have to act in accordance with the clause in paragraph (a) of the article "The beam body width shall be at least 250 mm. The body width shall not exceed the sum of the beam height and the width of the column where the beam joins perpendicular to the beam.".

"Levent Özpak":27rcyg4v" said:
"serkansarp":27rcyg4v" said:
Hi, Is there any problem in applying a curtain-beam combination as seen in the picture? The program does not give any errors in analysis and geometry control. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, If the P05 panel appears on the left end of the Beam in the Beam Information and Static Results report, your data entry is correct. Good work
When I enter a beam on the curtain, a situation arises just like above. There is no problem in geometry control and analysis. In the beam information and static results, there are also objects whose beams should be at their respective ends. 1- Why are the relevant beams not drawn continuously in the beam drawings? When I enter the same curtain object as a column with the same dimensions, the beams are constantly both visible and drawn. 2- When I examine the analysis model of the beam-panel intersection, I see that the k166 and k167 beams do not have a connection to the curtain, or I consider it that way. Pictures related to this are being sent in the attachment, and I request you to evaluate it urgently.

"Olcay AYDIN":1y9ng5ko" said:
When I insert a beam on the curtain, the same situation arises as above. There is no problem in geometry control and analysis. In beam information and static results, there are objects whose beams must be at their respective ends. 1- In beam drawings When I enter the same wall object as a column with the same dimensions, the beams are both visible and drawn continuously.
Hello, according to TDY 2007, you can extend and cut the reinforcement inside the column or wall up to 50fi or lb. The program implements this. See Figure 3.7. It is among our notes to draw the beams connected to the curtain in the long direction together.
"Olcay AYDIN":1y9ng5ko" said:
2- When I examine the analysis model of the beam-panel intersection, I see that the k166 and k167 beams do not have a connection to the curtain, or I consider it that way. . Pictures related to this are being sent in the attachment and I request you to evaluate it urgently.
Click the "Analysis model" tab, check "Show DN", so you can see the rigid arms connecting the elements and the joint points of the elements. So you can confirm that the connection is established. good work

There is no problem with the nodes in the analysis model. It will be useful if the issue of drawing the beams together is resolved. Thank you for your explanations. Good work...

"HakanŞahin":2shin1mk" said:
"Olcay AYDIN":2shin1mk" said:
When I put a beam on the curtain, a situation arises just like above. There is no problem in geometry control and analysis. In the beam information and static results, there are also objects whose beams should be at their respective ends. 1- Why are the relevant beams not drawn continuously in the beam drawings? When I enter the same wall object as a column with the same dimensions, the beams are constantly visible and drawn.
Hello, according to TDY 2007, you can cut the reinforcement inside the column or wall up to 50fi or lb. The program implements this. See Figure 3.7. It is among our notes that the beams connected to the curtain in the long direction are drawn together.
"Olcay AYDIN":2shin1mk" said:
2- When I examine the analysis model of the beam-panel intersection, I see that the k166 and k167 beams do not have a connection to the curtain, or I think so. The pictures regarding this are attached, and I request you to evaluate it urgently.
Click on the "Analysis pattern" tab, check "Show DN" so you can see the rigid arms connecting the elements and the joint points of the elements. So you can confirm the connection is established. Good work
Hello.... drawing the beams connected in the long direction together is among our notes. Has there been any study on

Hi, is it a correct practice to attach beams to the elevator curtain? There is a 15 cm offset between the opposing column and the curtain, while the cross beam is thrown, the beam remains inside the elevator shaft.

I CAN'T FIX THE CUTTING ERROR IN THE BEAM CONNECTED TO THE CURTAIN ON THE SHORT SIDE. HOWEVER I MADE THE DOUBLE STRAIGHTENING + COMPLETE TIGHTENING, THE CUTTING SAFETY WAS NOT PROVIDED. CAN YOU HELP?

"saraila":o57kjajb" said:
I CANNOT FIX THE CUTTING ERROR IN THE BEAM CONNECTED TO THE SCREEN SHORT-EDGE. HOWEVER I MADE DOUBLE STOCK+COMPLETE TIGHTENING, THE CUTTING SAFETY WAS NOT AUTHORIZED. (And>Max) In this case, increasing the stirrup reinforcement will not solve the problem.In this case, the beam dimensions can be increased, higher strength concrete can be used, and the carrier system can be improved to reduce the design shear force on the beam.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"saraila":1ql8vl1q" said:
Thanks for your answer, but I changed the design system. It used to be faster to find a solution
What do you mean by "It used to be a faster solution"? You didn't include a project file in your message. If you attach the project file, we can check the data entry.

Back