Basic does not save

ciyame

Hello! I'm just learning to use the program, I entered the data of a project I received into the program, but it gives a basic insufficient warning, I would be glad if you could help. :oops:

"ciyame":3vegu9hf" said:
Hi! I am just learning to use the program, I have entered the data of a project I have received into the program, but it gives a basic insufficient warning, I would appreciate it if you could help me. :oops:
Hello AS(-) problem in raft flooring This is due to inadequacies in the additional Reinforcements tab. In the Analysis Settings/Foundation Floor Tab, selecting the "Enlarge Joint Area" option for the superstructure-foundation connection method and setting the raft slab finite element width to 50 cm will solve the problem. Good work

"ciyame":1gvcvdeu" said:
hello sir, thank you for your interest, I tried as you wrote, it still didn't work! can you have a look?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello again, Uncheck the DS column in the Raft slab Reinforced Concrete dialog. Edit the finite element width from the raft slab properties to 50 cm and analyze. You can check the example I added in my previous message. Good work

hello sir levent! Saved by making the finite element width 50 cm. Can you explain what this setting means? Thanks!

"ciyame":1m3nucb0" said:
Hello sir! He saved the finite element width when I made it 50 cm. Can you explain what this setting means? Thanks!
In the project, moment jumps occur in finite elements under some columns in the current situation. " By selecting the "Enlarge the foundation connection area" option and increasing the finite element width, the jump in the moment values was prevented. A decrease in the need for additional reinforcement can be achieved by defining some ampatage for the raft slab.

Back