According to the earthquake regulation, is it forbidden to make a stepped foundation?

ganymede

According to our earthquake regulation, is it forbidden to build a stepped foundation? Some municipalities do not. If it is forbidden, what kind of solution should be followed in places where it is inconvenient to excavate because of the adjacent order? Regards, thanks.

Re: Is it forbidden to build a stepped foundation according to the earthquake regulation Hello My Suggestions:
"ganymede":274ivrko" said:
Is it prohibited to make a stepped foundation according to our earthquake regulation?
There is no restriction,
Some municipalities do not.
I am not in favor of gradual foundations on the same building. I APPRECIA+CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MUNICIPAL WHO DOESN'T have it done,
what kind of solution should be followed in places where excessive excavation is inconvenient due to the adjacent layout?
Pile, Retaining, Well foundation can be made. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: Is it forbidden to build stepped foundations according to earthquake regulations Thank you for your reply. I wanted to know if there are restrictions in the regulation. Thanks. I think that there is a possibility of damage to occur after excavation, before or during the shoring. The building is very old and it is undesirable to take risks. The ground is also not a good ground. But I would also like to say that I do not agree with you in applauding the municipalities, which go beyond the limits of their authority to take decisions on their own and apply them in the form of sanctions, even though their powers of investigation are limited. Respects.

Re: Is it forbidden to build a gradual foundation according to the earthquake regulations? Think of the regulation as a written constitution, but there is also an oral law. When Ünver said that I did not approve, he said what should have happened, otherwise, let us build a building on the water, I do not know what the cost will be.

Re: Is it forbidden to make gradual foundations according to the earthquake regulation
"saridurmus":29p3bn7z" said:
I do not approve of the gradual foundation, I applaud the municipality who does not want it. Think of the regulation as a written constitution, but there is also an oral law. He told us what should be done, otherwise we'll build a building on the water, I don't know what the cost will be.
It's obvious what it should be. I just asked if it is restricted by the regulation. The same municipality says 24 m² of flooring is bigger, add columns-beams and make it smaller. If you applaud at one, the other one Oral law binds the author, only the regulation binds the municipality. Thank you for your attention. Regards.

Re: Is it forbidden to build gradual foundations according to the earthquake regulation
"ganymede":6fy6ez7m" said:
"saridurmus":6fy6ez7m" said:
I do not approve of the gradual foundation, I applaud the municipality that does not want to. Think of the regulation as a written constitution, but there is also an oral law. When Ünver said I did not approve, he said what should have happened, otherwise, let us build a building on the water, we will do it, I do not know what the cost will be.
It is clear what should happen. I was just asking if it was restricted by regulation. The same municipality says that 24 m² of flooring has become larger, add columns-beams and make them smaller. If you clap in one, you must obey the other. Oral law binds the author, only the regulation binds the municipality. Thank you for your interest. Regards.
The control friend in the municipality is exaggerating a bit, he cannot ask for the limitation of the flooring area. There is no such limitation, I would say, ask the control who makes such a request to make a written annotation about the reason and complain to the higher authority.

Back