About defining earthquake acceleration records

halilamiroglu

Hello, good day, sir, I have a project that I designed for the thesis, in accordance with tbdy 2018, and the thesis teacher wanted us to access the earthquake acceleration records and then asked us to analyze according to the acceleration values. How can I define acceleration data in the form of txt, AT2,DT2 and VT2 file types to idecad static application, how can I do a proper analysis, thank you in advance. respects

Hello there; In the installation file of the program (C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 10\Time history acceleration records) there is an analysis example in the time history according to DBYBHY 2007. This example explains in detail how acceleration records are defined. You can use this pdf to define acceleration records. Here you need to define only the AT2 (or another name, the important thing is the acceleration value) part of the acceleration records. I'm guessing velocity values with DT2 and VT2 displacement. First, they must be separated. You can easily separate them in Excel. As of version 10.59, linear analysis in time history and mode addition method in time history, which is a DGT approach, are used in the program. Nonlinear analysis in time history has not been added to the program yet. The links below will also help.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Best regards...

Back