İdecad Static Ground floor terrace Drawing???

gencideci

I have a project that has a terrace above the 80 cm floodplain after starting from code 0. Since we work on the roof of each floor, when I work on the ground floor, when I make a terrace, I make the balcony of the first floor. So how do I make the terrace? Do we need to show the terrace in static? I thought about switching to architecture mode and defining flooring. I defined the code for it and brought it to the terrace position, but the program sees it as a raft slab. How should I define the terrace?

"gencideci":cuga9yzz" said:
I have a project with a terrace above 80 cm of flooding after starting with the code 0. Since we work on the roof of each floor, when I work on the ground floor, when I make a terrace, I make the balcony of the 1st floor. So how do I make the terrace? Do we need to show the terrace in statics? - I thought about switching to architectural mode and defining flooring. I defined it as a code and brought it to terrace position, but the program sees it as raft flooring. How should I define the terrace?
You should do it in static mode. Each balcony is the ceiling of the relevant floor. As the floor of the 1st floor is only statically the ceiling of the ground floor.You have to define each balcony on the ceiling of the relevant floor.You will do this in static mode.

Let's say we have a basement height at +1.00 elevation. There is no basement. Let the ground soil be at ±0.00 level and 2.80 m high on our normal floors. Do we have a correct solution in terms of the program when we define the floor as basement for the height of 1 m between ±0.00 and +1.00, the floor as the next floor, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., and then define the balconies at +1.00 level accordingly and make calculations? ?

"ofmorbel":1cbbkhz5" said:
Let's say we have a height of basement at +1.00 level. There is no basement. The ground soil is at ±0.00 level. On our normal floors, let it be 2.80 m high. Between ±0.00 and +1.00, we have a height of 1 m. Do we have a correct solution in terms of the program when we define the floor as the floor, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. for the next floor and define the balconies at +1.00 elevation accordingly and make calculations?
Rigid diaphragm formation on the floor called sub-basement If there is no rigid diaphragm formation, it can be defined as in the example project by adding it to the height of the ground floor and selecting the option "creating rigid diaphragm" from the properties of the balcony flooring.

Let's say we have a basement height at
"Levent Özpak":2d6ucoac" said:
"ofmorbel":2d6ucoac" said:
+1.00. There is no basement. Let the ground soil be at ±0.00 level and 2.80 m high on our normal floors. Do we have a correct solution in terms of the program when we define the floor as basement for the height of 1 m between ±0.00 and +1.00, the floor as the next floor, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., and then define the balconies at +1.00 level accordingly and make calculations? ?
If there is a rigid diaphragm formation on the floor called subbasement, it can be defined as a separate floor. If there is no rigid diaphragm formation, it can be defined as in the example project by adding it to the ground floor height and ticking the option to "create a rigid diaphragm" from the properties of the balcony flooring. ?

"civilman":1ii8n17s" said:
"Levent Özpak":1ii8n17s" said:
"ofmorbel":1ii8n17s" said:
What would be a 1 meter basement and a ground terrace (balcony) as your friend said, if they don't turn the basement with a curtain? I wonder ?
If the ground terrace sits on the ground, there is no need to define it.

Tell me my method; I create the ground floor balconies of flooded buildings by making a flood curtain around the balcony. Of course, there will be a foundation under it. Balcony is formed by filling + screed inside the flooding around the balcony. Considering that the basement curtain widths are 20-25 cm, I do not find it correct to support the balcony floors or terraces on them.

Back